The administrator of personal data is Mrs. Joanna Udzik, self-employed, NIP PL6172199203, REGON 380952921, delivery adress: 61-872 Poznań, ul. Królowej Jadwigi 46/5. („Administrator”).
Personal data are processed by the administrator, in particular:
1) based on Article 6(1)(b)(c) of the GDPR* in order to:
take action before concluding a contract at the request of the data subject or perform a contract to which the data subject is party
fulfill the legal obligation encumbering on the Administrator
2) based on the Administrator’s legitimate interest [i.e. pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR] for the purpose of:
marketing of their own products or services
the recovery or precautionary maintenance of claims
Marketing mentioned above, the Artcile 2(a) may be carried out by the Administrator by means of electronic communication (e.g. SMS, e-mail).
Period for which personal data shall be stored:
1) personal data processed for the purpose of concluding or performing a contract and to fulfil the Administrator’s legal obligation, shall be stored for the duration of the period of contract and after its expiry for the period necessary for the purpose of:
a) after-sales customer service
b) securing or pursuing of any claims entitled to the Administrator
c) the fulfilment of the Administrator’s legal obligation (e.g. under the tax or accounting law);
2) personal data processed for the purpose of marketing of Administrator’s products and services on the basis of his legitimate legal interest, shall be processed until a withdrawal of consent by the data subject;
Rights of the data subject:
1) the right to access of the subject’s personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation as to whether the Administrator processes the subject’s data and information concerning such processing
2) the right to rectify the data if the data processed by the Administrator are incorrect or incomplete
3) the right to demand the Administrator to delete the processing data
4) the right to demand the Administrator to limit the processing data
5) the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive the data provided by the Administrator and to send them to an another data administrator.
6) the right to object to the processing of data on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest
7) the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority or the supervisory authority of another Member State of the European Union, competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or for the place of alleged breach of the GDPR
8) the right to widraw consent at any time (without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal).
Categories of recipients (entities processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator):
companies providing electronic accounting services, hosting services and cloud storage services.
*Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)